BL/^CK FRIDAY

DOUBLE THE VALUE

NOTE: Limited time only or until stage spots fill up!

ELEVATE YOUR TRUE TRADING POTENTIAL

ELEVATE YOUR TRUE 
TRADING POTENTIAL

Join the other 80+ students In Elevating Your Trading Confidence

When You Join F/^ST F\\OOR You Get Full & Immediate Access To…..

F/^ST TR/^CK BL/^CK EDITION

When You Join F/^ST F\\OOR You Get Full & Immediate Access To…..

F/^ST TR/^CK BL/^CK EDITION

F/^ST F\\OOR Mentor

  • 12 Weeks of Personal Mentoring: Our expert mentors will critique every aspect of your trading week during our program
  • God's Plan: Learn the 6 Step Strategy Plan that will maximise your profits in 6 weeks becoming a profitable trader

Subconscious 
Performance Coach

  • 4 Weeks Mindset Coaching: This coaching will increase your mindset and remove all limiting beliefs 
  • Be In Control: Unlock the ability to control your emotions and profit consistently

Use Our Capital

  • 4 Week Trial: Show us that you can manage risk by completing a 4 week trial on a monitored F/^ST F\\OOR Account.
  • Get Funded: Receive a funded account of $100,000 up to $2,000,000.

F/^ST F\\OOR Mentorship

  • 12 Weeks of Personal Mentoring: We are DOUBLING THE VALUE from ONE Weekly Call to TWO Weekly Calls!
  • God's Plan: Learn the 6 Step Strategy Plan that will MAXIMISE your profits in 12 weeks becoming a profitable trader

Subconscious Performance Coach

  • New Mindset Coaching Program: You will have not only have a dedicated German DR. of Clinical Psychology to personally handle your Subconscious Mind, we are DOUBLING THE VALUE of this program by offering TWO stress relief activities in your city for FREE!
  • Be In Control: Unlock the ability to control your emotions and profit consistently

Real Time Trade Reviews

  • Access to Private Telegram Group - In this group I will PERSONALLY REVIEW your trades in REAL TIME!

Use Our Capital

  • 4 Week Trial: Show us that you can manage risk by completing a 4 week trial on a monitored F/^ST F\\OOR Account.
  • Get Funded: Receive a funded account of $100,000 up to $2,000,000.

F/^ST F\\OOR Mentorship

  • 12 Weeks of Personal Mentoring: We are DOUBLING THE VALUE from ONE Weekly Call to TWO Weekly Calls!
  • God's Plan: Learn the 6 Step Strategy Plan that will MAXIMISE your profits in 12 weeks becoming a profitable trader

Subconscious Performance Coach

  • New Mindset Coaching Program: You will have not only have a dedicated German DR. of Clinical Psychology to personally handle your Subconscious Mind, we are DOUBLING THE VALUE of this program by offering TWO stress relief activities in your city for FREE!
  • Be In Control: Unlock the ability to control your emotions and profit consistently

Real Time Trade Reviews

  • Access to Private Telegram Group - In this group I will PERSONALLY REVIEW your trades in REAL TIME!

Use Our Capital

  • 4 Week Trial: Show us that you can manage risk by completing a 4 week trial on a monitored F/^ST F\\OOR Account.
  • Get Funded: Receive a funded account of $100,000 up to $2,000,000.
WHY CHOOSE THE #1 TRADING STRATEGY IN THE WORLD?

We’ve put 2 of Luca’s most valuable secrets into a FREE e-book, you can take these secrets and immediately use them in your strategy to start making you more money 

You won’t find this type of value anywhere else for free!

These secrets will elevate your trading by

  • Showing you the best way to create your own trading plan that works every time
  • Understanding that trading is only 5% about technicals and how to use your mindset for the other 95%.
  • Keeping you accountable everyday so that you create successful habits both in trading and in life

We’ve put 2 of Luca’s most valuable secrets into a FREE e-book, you can take these secrets and immediately use them in your strategy to start making you more money 

You won’t find this type of value anywhere else for free!

These secrets will elevate your trading by

  • Showing you the best way to create your own trading plan that works every time
  • Understanding that trading is only 5% about technicals and how to use your mindset for the other 95%.
  • Keeping you accountable everyday so that you create successful habits both in trading and in life
HOW IT ALL WORKS

STEP 1


BOOKING A CALL
Book a call with a $497 fully refundable deposit to show that you are taking this opportunity seriously and not wasting our time. You could potentially get mentored and trade our capital.

STEP 2


LEARN AND ADOPT
Grow your trading knowledge through our mentoring and subconscious performance coaching without the risk of losing your own money.

SHOW YOU CAN MANAGE RISK
Establish consistency with your trading to prove our capital is safe in your hands.

STEP 3

GET FUNDED
Trade our with our capital, receive a minimum $100,000 trading account. 

JOIN THE TEAM
Become a part of our trading floor and turn into a highly profitable trader with our ongoing coaching with Luca and Our Performance Coach Kartika.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...
Consistent traders will be offered to extend their accounts up to $2,000,000.

FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE FOR REAL CONTENT

CEO FOREX TRADER 
MEETS 
SUBCONSCIOUS PERFORMANCE COACH

Luka, CEO of F/^ST F\\OOR

30, Entrepreneur, Trader, Investor 

Luka has been mentored by one of the top traders in the world and after many years of successful of trading, he noticed that other good traders were lacking capital to grow their financial profits faster. 

The F/^ST FLOOR hedge fund and trading floor is something he and his team have been working on for many years to help traders profit faster.
Kartika, SUBCONSCIOUS PERFORMANCE COACH of F/^ST F\\OOR

Hypnotherapist and Award Winning Psychologist

 Kartika is hypnotherapist with an award winning Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. She has studied at the University of British Columbia, has a placement on the Dean's List and various other scholarships.

She works with fast floor as subconscious performance coach. Kartika manages the mindset and subconscious behavior of our traders and elevates their decision making abilities. This enables our traders to be highly profitable consistently. 

WHY CHOOSE F/^ST F\\OOR?

LEARN FROM THE BEST

With our training you will up-level your trading knowledge and work on our institutional trading plan. 

TRADE WITH OUR CAPITAL

After a successful completion of the trial phase, you'll be given $100k-$2Million to trade with.

ENJOY YOUR POSITION

Trade on institutional trading floor and secure a reputable name in the industry and enjoy all the benefits.
WHAT OUR CURRENT TR/^DERS ARE SAYING ABOUT F/^ST F\\OOR
WHAT OUR CURRENT TR/^DERS ARE SAYING ABOUT F/^ST F\\OOR

E\\EVATE CIRC\\E

A specially designed podcast with world leaders from every industry that will elevate your goals, ambitions, motivation, knowledge, success, passion and lifestyle

F/^ST F\\OOR  | Copyright ©2020 | All Rights Reserved
2 Frederick Street, London WC1X 0ND 
*IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

F/^ST F\\OOR may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guaranty that any result will be obtained by you. These results and performances are NOT TYPICAL, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by F/^ST F\\OOR due to a number of factors.
F/^ST F\\OOR  | Copyright ©2020 | All Rights Reserved
2 Frederick Street, London WC1X 0ND
*IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

F/^ST F\\OOR may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guaranty that any result will be obtained by you. These results and performances are NOT TYPICAL, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by F/^ST F\\OOR due to a number of factors.